1- bag of coconut
1- box of vanilla pudding
1- 12 oz. container of cool whip
1- box of Nabisco vanilla wafers
1- bag of pecans
1- tablespoon of vanilla flavoring
1- cup of brown sugar
1- stick of butter or margarine
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the box.
- Then fold in the cool whip until mixed.
- Line the bottom of pan with vanilla wafers.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the wafers.
- Next on top of the stove melt butter in large skillet or pan, pour in coconut, brown sugar, pecans, and vanilla flavoring.
- Let simmer together, cool, then spoon on top of the pudding.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.