2 chicken wings per person
4 potatoes small
2 onions medium sized
1 hot cayenne pepper, whole
1 tsp ground cayenne pepper sweet
1 tbsp corn grits 1 tbsp apricot jam
1 tbsp vinegar, apple
1 tbsp garlic powder
pinch of dry basil
1 tbsp cornstarch
beef broth cubes
2 tbsp olive oil
1) Preheat oven on medium high heat. (About 350 degrees F.)
2) Sprinkle wings with cayenne pepper and corn grits and cut onions in large fourths.
3) Sprinkle baking pan with olive oil. Add wings, onions and hot cayenne pepper cut in large chunks.
4) Bake on medium heat until done, so that wings stay juicy.
5) Peel the potatoes and cook them whole on medium heat until done.
6) For the sauce, cook apricot jam, beef broth and a little bit of vinegar, in a small amount of water, add one tbsp of cornstarch to thicken.
7) When done, sprinkle potatoes with olive oil and basil. And pour sauce over wings.